Wednesday, July 29, 2009

90210 Season 1 Episode 2

90210 Season 1 Episode 2 - Jetset

Dixon decides to impress his peers when he tries out to also be on the Lacrosse team. However, he has to deal with teammates who are immensly jealous of him. They don't do anything but give him crap. Annie misses the deadline for a spring musical. However, she is struck offguard as she meets the leading actor Ty, who happens to be one of the most popular guys on campus. Ty impresses Annie by flying her to San Francisco for dinner in his private jet. Hoewver, Annie neglects to mention this to her parents.

To watch 90210 Season 1 Episode 2 to here:

1 comment:

  1. Actually I have heard about this show first time from here. I have not watched this show yet. I reached to your blog by accident when I was searching for the Closer tv show. But I get good blog to watch a new tv show. Now I will start to watch a new tv show from your blog....

    ReplyDelete